Friday, December 11, 2009

Turks & Frogs

Turks & Frogs is a Wine Bar in West Village.

We stopped here because it was right across the street from The Spotted Pig where we were going to have dinner. We were very early for our reservation so we decided to grab some drinks.


These set of pictures are not that great because it was very dark in the wine bar. I could barely see in there and I had no flash.

I did the best that I could trying to play with the light in photoshop.


I ended up getting champagne. I really wanted a bellini, but the guy had no idea what a bellini was and I didn't want to confuse him, so I just got simple champagne. I know it's a wine bar and I should have gotten wine, but I didn't feel like it.

We ended up meeting the rest of our group at the bar and got a bottle of wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment