Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ashley & Alyssa

Here are pictures of Ashley and Alyssa together.

I believe they are 6 months apart. (please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change it).

The first 3 pictures are pictures that I found on my computer (from my canon point and shoot camera) from when they were just babies (not that they still aren't, but they are more like toddlers now). This is just to show how much they have grown!




I remembered that I took the first picture on this post, so I tried to recreate it. Haha
(aka-them laying down next to each other).


Waiting to open some Christmas presents!


They refused to be on the same step together. I have a series of pictures where they move from one step to another.


Alyssa's arm trying to take away the dolls that Ashley is holding.


Ashley watching Alyssa draw on her white board.


Alyssa thanking Ashley for her Christmas present.


It's great having a cousin around the same age as you.
(Technically not cousins, I don't know the whole 2nd cousin, once removed business, but their mom's are cousins)

1 comment: