Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New York

I made a trip to New York from Sunday December 6,2009 - Tuesday December 8, 2009.

It was a very short trip, but I am going to update like a mad man on it.

Originally my plan was to post on each borough, but I didn't go to a lot of the buroughs.
I did go to a lot of food places and bars, so like I have been doing in recent posts, I am going to give each place it's own post.

The first thing after landing at JFK was going to the hotel at 6 in the morning to check in our bags. It wasn't time to check in so the bags were just dropped off and into the city we went.

I went to New York with Esther, Daniel, and Maren. We stayed at the Plaza Athenee which is located on the Upper East Side between Madison and Park Ave. It was 1 1/2 blocks away from Central Park.


Once we got into the hotel room, we were greeted with my favorite chocolates, Leonidas chocolate. Yummy.

(sorry, there's no picture. I gobbled them up)

Stay tuned for more New York Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment