Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Decorations


It is definitely the holiday season in Beverly Hills.

The corner of Rodeo Drive and Wilshire.


On the pathway. Decorations on the christmas tree. Can you see me?? (I'm in the picture twice)


I feel weird busting out my camera when I'm in a store. So I tried to take pictures as discretely and quickly as possible while shopping at Crate and Barrel

Yay for Christmas decorations and ornaments.


Choo Choo

I know this next one doesn't follow the whole Christmas theme, but this was taken at Crate and Barrel at the same time as the two pictures above so it gets included.


(notice the watermarks on my pictures)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! it makes me want to decorate my WHOLE APT! hahaa
    i like your new watermark too! :)

    ReplyDelete