Sunday, December 13, 2009

HCDP

The 1st Annual Holiday Cookie Decorating Party.

Cheese and crackers (and olives, and grapes). Yum!


Some of the alcohol.


Ashley who stole someone's white elephant gift.


So I tried to make a polaroid collage. And it took me a really long time to make these. However, I flattened the image, so along with it went the color quality. So I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the photos (I didn't do a great job making the collage. But hey, it's a learning process).

Decorating sugar cookies and building graham cracker houses.


White Elephant gift exchange.


(hello kitty toaster, banana scrabble, flamingo lights, neck slimmer, snuggie, charmin toilet paper, miller light pajamas, turtle bank, drinking chess, naruto cards)

And yes Hannah, I stole the idea from your recent blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment