Friday, December 11, 2009

Greenwich Letterpress

Greenwich letterpress is a cute little store in Greenwich Village.


I thought the store was cute and had a lot of cute cards.

However, I was not a fan of the guy working the counter who copped an attitude with me and told me I was not allowed to take pictures in the store.
So my response was me immediately walking out of the store saying "How am I supposed to remember what I like so I can come back and get it".

I'm all about customer service.

So even though the store was cute, I was not a fan. Especially with its over priced items.
I like to get the word out about places that I've been to especially when they are not big chains.

I did get one picture in the store before he said I wasn't allowed to take photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment