Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


Remember how I said in my previous post that whenever I don't bring my camera with me, I always miss great photo opportunities? Well, I should have brought out my camera when I went to the WeHo festival, and of course, I didn't. So all I have are pictures from home, in my hallway.

Friday night I was a cop, and on saturday night I was a panda bear with my sister, Esther and Julie. It was a very last minute costume. We went to the costume store and then came home, got ready, and went out.

Julie, of course was our make up artist for the night. She did our make up for our panda eyes. She did Vinh's zombie face, and Amon's goatee.

Here's Esther being a panda, and Snuffles looking at her.


Me, Esther, and Julie.
(Obviously I didn't take this picture. I adjusted the settings and had Daniel take the pictures)




Panda's are not very smart, so we tried to make ourselves look dumb.


Here's Aaron. He's supposed to be ____________ (you can fill in the blank).


Vinh the ____________


Amon, ____________ (I say an asian version of Samuel L. Jackson)



No comments:

Post a Comment