Thursday, October 29, 2009

Driving Around

Sometimes I just like driving around. Whenever I see great photo opportunities I never have my camera, and whenever I have my camera I'm not anywhere interesting.

This is the wonderfulness of Beverly Hills. I'm always driving on Santa Monica so I decided to take a few pictures while on Santa Monica. One day, I will explore the neighborhood even more, but for right now, this is what you get! :)



I saw this house and thought it was really cute. Very cozy and cottage looking.


Next I was in Santa Monica and saw this little girl holding her pumpkin following her dad. It was really cute. It was a wednesday, which meant they were at the farmers market.


This was at The Grove. It was the little stream near the bridge. I love water pictures, ahh movement. So pretty.

Well that's it for now. I will update on different photos later!

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie! thank you for the comment on my blog :) and who knew LA could be so pretty! post more soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete