Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jordan & Averi

I did a shoot for Jordan and Averi. Jordan is 4 and Averi is 2.

I never realized how difficult it was photographing 2 children compared to 1.

It's hard to get both kids to look at the camera at the same time.
Most of the time, one of them is looking at the camera looking super cute, while the other is.. picking their nose? (jk, Jordan and Averi weren't picking their noses) But it really is difficult to get both of the kids to look at the camera at the same time.



"I want a big toy"




I call this the old couple pose.


Averi is on a mission here.


Sibling love.


The Richard Nixon pose. Averi can't put up just 2 fingers yet, so you get all 5.


I want to play, so leave me alone and stop taking pictures.




We are walking away from you. This shoot is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment