Friday, October 2, 2009

Weddings

This summer I was able to photograph a few wedding shoots, thanks to my friend Sarah who is the Events Coordinator at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club. She let me observe and take photos of weddings that were going at the country club for my own experience as a photographer and so that I could get ideas for my sister's wedding.

This is the first wedding that I went to at the country club. I really like this picture because the clouds were just gorgeous!


This is the second wedding that I went to. I really like this picture because the sun.


This photo I like because the bride is actually a dancer, so she brought some of her dancing experience in to the picture- arching her back.
Beautiful.


Next saturday I get to work with Christine who is a photographer, and she is letting me come along to a wedding shoot that she is doing so that I get more experience doing wedding photography.


**edit** Photos were edited and re-uploaded after the initial posting so that when clicking on photos they become larger.

1 comment: